Rilli Applique Shop
would be available online before end of January 2021
Rilli Applique - Shopping Terms
1) For order confirmation of available items:
- Wait after checkout with our response of Product Availability
- If product is available and you have received our response THEN Proceed immediately to make Full payment
- Once Full Payment is received, you will be confirmed that your order has been Shipped/Complete
2) For order confirmation of MAKE TO ORDER, 50% advance payment is required and the rest 50% after making and before the shipment sending to customers ~ Shopping Cart order instructions to follow
3) Return/Refund: If item is not liked by customer upon receipt by any means, shipment can be returned back within 2 days (maximum) and the full refund will be made for the actual received amount
4) Color Fade/Bleed: Please wash separately in hot water and don't mix with other cloths as well as don't put in water for long period. If colors fade by your mistakes whatsoever, return/refund will NOT be accepted
5) Affiliate/Discounts - Shopping Cart instructions to follow
6) For cancellation of order(s) from our side due to any reason: Refund will be made adding paid amounts' 10% extra
7) CASH on DELIVERY: NOT available but offer nationwide FREE delivery for minimum PKR 1,500/- or above
8) For international dispatch: Shopping Cart instructions to follow
9) Our official showroom/outlet is located at below address from where we presently coordinate:
Address: First Floor, Al-Makkah Shopping Center, Resham Gali, Larkana, Sindh, Pakistan - 77150
Landline: +92.74.4055502 Fax No: +92.74.4751208
10) For payment, our official bank account details are mentioned below:
A/C Number: 0487233445564
Title of Account: DESSI INTERNATIONAL
Bank Name: UNITED BANK LTD. - Pakistan Chowk, Larkana (0487)
A/C Type: CURRENT PKR
YOUR QUERIES & SUGGESTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME :-)
Rilli Applique - Shopping Privay Policy
Your privacy is important to us. It is DESSI
International's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may
collect from you across our website, dessi-international, and other sites we
own and operate.
THE INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect and process the following types of personal information:
- Personal contact details such as name, title, address, email address and telephone number as part of orders & account signup.
- Details of purchases and transactions
- Information submitted as part of a survey
- Records of correspondence with you by telephone, email, live chat, social media or otherwise
- Details of your visits to the website, and information about how your device has interacted with our website, including search and browsing history, the pages accessed and links clicked
- Information collected automatically from your device, including IP address, device type, operating system, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location) and other technical information
HOW YOUR DATA IS COLLECTED
We collect data from you when you register an account with us, subscribe to marketing communications from us, submit inquiries to us and/or purchase from us. We also collect information that you provide voluntarily to our customer services team, whether in writing, by telephone, email or live chat.
We also collect some information automatically using cookies to improve the shopping experience. By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future.
USE OF DATA & INFORMATION
We may collect, hold, use and disclose information for the following purposes and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- To enable you to customize or personalize your experience of our website
- To process any transactional or ongoing payments
- To fulfill any orders placed with us
- To process refunds
- To create an account for you
- To contact and communicate with you
- For analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms
- To send you marketing communications such as newsletters and catalogs or provide you with information about our products, offers or services that you request from us, or which we believe may be of interest you. (Please note you can opt out of these at any time: please see ‘Your rights in connection with your data’)
- To store information about your preferences to allow us to customize our website and marketing communications according to your interests
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To obtain and analyze your feedback as part of customer surveys
- To handle any disputes which we may have with you
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
We have put in place the necessary and appropriate safeguards and access controls to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of the information you provide us with. Our website uses a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption which encrypts your information to protect it from unauthorized use.
No payment details are stored on our website. we receive encrypted information needed to verify and authorize your payment and to process your order.
WHO WE MAY SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
We may share some of your data with, or obtain personal information from, the following third parties:
Third party service providers for the purpose of enabling
them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service
providers, data storage, web hosting, and server providers, debt collectors,
maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers,
professional advisors, and payment systems operators;
sponsors or promoters of any competition we run.
Third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who
assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to
third parties to collect and process data.
Police or other regulatory or government authority
courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
YOUR RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR DATA
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below. If you ask us to restrict or limit how we process your personal information, we will let you know how the restriction affects your use of our website or products and services.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Notification of data breaches: We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
For any questions about this policy or information requests please email email@example.com or write to:
First Floor, Al-Makkah Shopping Center
Resham Gali, Larkana, Sindh, Pakistan 77150